• Sail and dock at the beautiful spots of Alaska.
• Choice of a lavish international menu with a Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian option.
• Various nightclub shows, live-bands for your entertainment.
• In-house casino, gaming lessons by professionals available for learners.
• Loosen up your muscles at the in-house spa and swimming pools.
• Tons of fun activities for the toddlers, kids as well as teenagers.
• Child care services also available on-board.
• 08 fun-filled days on-board a luxury cruise liner to Alaska with stay in Inside staterooms
• All meals on-board.
May 2017 : 11,25
June 2017 : 8,22
July 2017 : 20
August 2017 : 10
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016)
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry USA visa.
• Single entry Canada visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th November 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
• The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Most of the Airlines in USA / Canada have announced a revised check-in bag policy, wherein they have implemented $25 service fee for the first checked bag and $35 service fee for a second checked bag per sector. This will apply to all flights within the U.S. / Canada & is also applicable for clients who are booked & traveling on our group tours. Customers have to pay directly to the airline for the check-in baggage, at the airport with a credit card or cash. However airline policies keep changing, Hence please confirm the same prior to departure.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.