• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 03 nights in the fun capital of the world - Orlando.
• Spend a full-day at ‘Magic Kingdom Park’ - Walt Disney World OR Step into the Future at ‘Epcot’ - Walt Disney World.
• Spend a day at Kennedy Space Centre - NASA’s Launch Headquarters.
• Stay 01 night in the ‘Magic City’ of Miami.
• Enjoy the sights of Miami on an orientation tour.
• ‘Magic Kingdom Park’ OR the Future at ‘Epcot’.
• Kennedy Space Centre - NASA’s Launch.
• Visit SeaWorld - the ultimate aquatic park experience.
• Orientation city tour.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 04 local or continental Jain / Vegetarian Lunches.
• 04 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
• 03 nights at Hotel Quality Inn & Suites / Rosen Inn or similar in Orlando.
• 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn Express / Comfort Inn similar in Miami.
April 2017 : 20
May 2017 : 11,25
June 2017 : 8,22
July 2017 : 6
August 2017 : 10
September 2017 : 28
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Multiple entry USA visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th November 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
• 01 piece baggage per person included in the internal flights.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 03 per person per day included for the duration of the tour.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Most of the Airlines in USA have announced a revised check-in bag policy, wherein they have implemented $25 service fee for the first checked bag and $35 service fee for a second checked bag per sector. This will apply to all flights within the U.S. & is also applicable for clients who are booked & traveling on our group tours. Customers have to pay directly to the airline for the check-in baggage, at the airport with a credit card or cash. However airline policies keep changing, hence please confirm the same prior to departure.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.