• Value for money holiday that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Relish a buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Spend 01 night in Helsinki.
• Get familiarized with the city on your guided city tour of Helsinki.
• View the unique Rock Church and Senate Square, Helsinki's most popular tourist attractions.
• Explore the cultural history of Finland on your visit to the National Museum of Finland.
• Stay in Seaview Cabin on your overnight cruise on the Silja Serenade / Symphony.
• Spend 01 night in Stockholm.
• Enjoy a guided tour of the city of Stockholm.
• Visit Vasa museum – a maritime museum in Stockholm.
• Visit the Golden Hall at Stockholm City Hall.
• SkyView - Go to the top of the world’s largest spherical building on a Gondola to get a fantastic view of Stockholm.
• Visit Karlstad – beautiful lakeside town in Sweden.
• Take a Photo stop at Lake Vanern – largest lake in Sweden & European Union.
• Spend 01 night in Oslo.
• Get familiar with the sights and sounds of the city on your guided city tour of Oslo.
• Visit the Vigeland Sculpture Park, home to over 200 stone, bronze and cast-iron figural sculptures.
• Enjoy a guided tour of Viking Ship Museum.
• Enjoy a breath-taking view from top of Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
• Spend 01 night in Geilo - Norway's most popular ski destination.
• Experience Norway in a Nutshell – The highlight of your tour with beautiful fjord landscape, steep mountains and spectacular waterfalls.
• Spend 01 night in Bergen.
• Explore Bergen on a guided tour, with a visit to Bryggen – UNESCO world heritage site.
• Funicular ride to the stunning view-point at Mt Fløyen - One of the most iconic attractions of Norway.
• Spend 02 nights in Copenhagen.
• Enjoy guided tour of the city of Copenhagen – Danish Capital.
• View the magnificent Little Mermaid.
• Visit Carlsberg to get an authentic brewery experience with a lot of history.
• One of the most beautiful and enjoyable ways to see Copenhagen is to sail on Nyhavn Canal boat ride.
• Visit the Tivoli Gardens – Denmark's oldest and best known theme park.
• An efficient, multilingual and skilled Indian Tour Manager will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Guided city tour of Helsinki.
• View the Rock Church and Senate square in the heart of Helsinki.
• Enjoy a stroll along the Baltic Sea.
• Visit the National Museum of Finland.
• Seaview Cabin
• Guided city tour of Stockholm.
• Guided tour of Royal Vasa Ship Museum.
• Visit to the City hall.
• Go up the gondola for SkyView.
• Guided city tour of Oslo.
• Visit to the top of Holmenkollen ski jump.
• Guided tour of Vigeland Sculpture Park.
• Embark on breath-taking journey winding road.
• Take a ride on the Flamsbanna - the most scenic railway journey in the world.
• Enjoy the fjord cruise.
• Get on board and drive thru mountains and see breath-taking waterfalls.
• Guided city tour of Bergen.
• Take a funicular ride to the top of Mt. Floyen.
• Guided city tour of Copenhagen.
• See the iconic Little Mermaid.
• Enjoy Nyhavn Canal Cruise.
• Visit Tivoli Gardens.
April : 25
May : 9,23,30
June : 6,20
July : 11,25
August : 8,22
September : 26
• 01 night at Hotel Holiday Inn West / Clarion or similar in Helsinki.
• 01 night on-board Cruise (Seaview cabin) – Silja Line or similar.
• 01 night at Hotel Quality Globe / Scandic Kungs Kurva or similar in Stockholm.
• 01 night at Hotel Scandic Asker / Quality 33 or similar in Oslo.
• 01 night at Hotel Vestlia or similar in Geilo.
• 01 night at Hotel Quality Edward Grieg / Thon Bergen Airport or similar in Bergen.
• 02 nights at Hotel First Hotel Copenhagen or similar in Copenhagen.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian Lunches.
• 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian Dinners.
• 01 Dinner on-board the Cruise.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 15th November 2016)
• Multiple entry Schengen visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 15th November 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of EURO 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour has been included.
• The porterage at the pier for Cruise has been included.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 30 full paying passengers travelling together. In the event the group size is less than 30 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Tips to guides, drivers etc. of EURO 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wine/ mineral/ bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Other applicable taxes.
• Government Service Taxes as applicable.