• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 02 nights in Macau, Venetian.
• Enjoy the sights & sound of the city on your Macau city tour.
• See the magnificent Macau Tower.
• Visit the Macau Grand Prix Museum - a motor racing museum in Macau.
• Stay 02 nights in Shenzhen.
• Explore the city lights and wonderful night life in Shenzhen on your own.
• Spend the day at The Window of the World Theme park admiring the beautifully constructed replicas of the world’s wonders.
• Admire the hand crafted products at the Mineral Museum.
• Shop till you drop at the Bamboo Market – the shopping hub of Shenzhen.
• Stay 02 nights in Hong Kong.
• Explore the city of Hong Kong on the guided city tour.
• Ride one of the world's oldest funicular railways - The Peak Tram.
• Visit Madame Tussauds wax museum to get a closer view of world’s famous personalities.
• Enjoy an action packed day at the Hong Kong Disneyland Theme Park.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• City tour of Macau.
• Macau Tower.
• Macau Grand Prix Museum.
• The Window of the World Theme park.
• Bamboo Market.
• Mineral Museum.
• City tour of Hong Kong.
• Madame Tussaud’s Museum.
• Hong Kong Disneyland.
• 02 nights at Hotel Venetian or similar in Macau.
• 02 nights at Century Plaza Hotel or similar in Shenzhen.
• 02 nights at Hotel Harbour Plaza or Regal Oriental Hotel or similar in Hong Kong.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 05 Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Lunches.
• 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry Hong Kong visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 22
November 2016 : 16
December 2016 : 7, 21, 28
January 2017 : 18
February 2017 : 15
March 2017 : 22
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.