• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 03 nights in Gold Coast.
• Interact with the wildlife at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
• Get an unparalled 360 degree view of Brisbane’s city sky-line from the Q1 skyscraper.
• Get close to the Marine Life, enjoying different shows and adventures at Sea World.
• Enjoy an exciting day at Sea World – enjoying water adventures and fun-filling marine shows.
• Enjoy exhillerating Helicopter ride at Sea world.
• Spend the day in the fantasy world of the action filled theme park – Movie World.
• Spend 02 nights in Cairns.
• Visit Kuranda - The picturesque Village in the Rainforest.
• Enjoy a spectacular view of the Barron Falls.
• Visit the Great Barrier Reef - the largest living thing on Earth, even visible from outer space.
• Stay 02 nights in Melbourne.
• Enjoy the sights and sound of the city on your Melbourne city tour.
• Visit the Mecca of Cricket - Melbourne Cricket Ground.
• Drive down one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives – The Great Ocean Road.
• Hear the tale of The Loch Ard Gorge – The two natural rock pillars in the Port Campbell National Park.
• Stay 03 nights in Sydney.
• Enjoy an unforgettable experience at the Sydney Show Boat Cruise.
• Visit the Opera House, Sydney Tower, Sea Life Aquarium and much more on your city tour of Sydney.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
• Sea World with Helicopter ride.
• Movie World.
• One Way Skyrail Experience.
• mGreen Island Cruise for Great Barrier Reef.
• Orientation City Tour.
• MCG Tour.
• Great Ocean Road.
• Showboat Dinner Cruise.
• Guided tour of Sydney Opera House.
• Orientation City tour.
• Sydney Tower.
• Sydney Aquarium.
• 03 nights at Hotel Mantra Legends or similar in Gold Coast.
• 02 nights at Hotel Rydges Esplanade or similar in Cairns.
• 02 nights at Hotel Rydges or similar in Melbourne.
• 03 nights at Hotel Vibe or similar in Sydney.
• Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
• 09 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Lunches.
• 10 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry Australia visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 28
November 2016 : 18
December 2016 : 9, 23, 30
January 2017 : 20
February 2017 : 17
March 2017 : 24
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of AUD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and Other taxes as applicable.