JEWELS OF EUROPE
08 Nights l 09 Days Ex. Surat – 25th May 2017
Paris, Geneva, Bern, Interlaken, Lucerne, Engelberg, Zurich, Black Forest,
Witness Yourself Jewels Of Europe In A Different Way With The Global Wizard Holidays!
Day 01: Welcome to Paris, The Glamour & Fashion Capital of Europe.
Welcome to one of the world's most visited cities - Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. Check in and relax for a short while. Paris is the glamour & fashion capital of world-Paris. One of the most exciting and popular cities of Europe, renowned for its fashion, perfumes, and of course the most talked about French champagne and wines. On arrival in Paris, we check-in at our hotel. Overnight stay in Paris. (B, L, D)
Day 02: Guided tour of Paris. Visit to Eiffel Tower 3rd Level.
Today proceed for your guided city tour of Paris with the expert English speaking local guide; we will be introduced to the main sights of this beautiful city: Hotel des Invalides, Arc de Triumph, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, the Opera & many more sights. Later we visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower to witness a spectacular panoramic view of the city. This evening after dinner proceed on the Paris by Night Tour see the main sights illuminated. Overnight stay in Paris. (B, L, D)
Day 03: Entrance to Disney Land (Disney Park or Disney Studio), Enjoy the Romantic River Seine Cruise.
This morning we drive to the famous Disneyland Paris Theme Park where a day of excitement awaits the entire family. Meet your favorite Disney characters, watch amazing shows, ride the hair-raising “Space Mountain: Mission 2” roller coaster, enter Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril and find yourself in a runaway wagon speeding through the ancient ruins. Enjoy an amazing cruise on the River Seine - admire the spectacular Sights. Overnight stay in Paris. (B, L, D)
Day 04: Paris to Geneva by TGV Train - Orientation Tour of Geneva.
Today after a delicious breakfast, check out and proceed to train station to take a ride on Ultra-Modern Super speedy TGV Train to Geneva. On Arrival, we proceed for an orientation tour of Geneva, Switzerland’s truly international city and home to many international organizations. On panoramic tour, we see the main sights: UN buildings, Broken Chair, Red Cross Bldg., English gardens, the Flower Clock, Jet d’eau and many more important Sights. Overnight stay in Central Switzerland. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Orientation Tour of Montruex Orientation Tour of Bern.
Today check out of the hotel as we proceed to Montruex. On arrival do take an orientation tour of this beautiful city. You will be amazed at the beautiful valleys, Swiss chalets, mountains and serene lakes all along the route. We continue our drive to Chillon castle, on the shores of Lac Leman, considered as one of the most beautiful castle in Switzerland, an architectural beauty with more than 1000 years’ history that has inspired many noteworthy artists. We continue our journey to the capital of Switzerland – Bern for a city tour which includes the Clock Tower, the Bear Pit, the Parliament Buildings and Gothic Fountains etc. Later we proceed to our hotel. On arrival check in and relax in the hotel. Overnight stay in Central Switzerland. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Switzerland: Mount Titlis – Orientation Tour Of Lucerne.
After a continental buffet breakfast at your hotel, we drive through the Swiss alpine region and the winding mountain roads to the valley of Engelberg, we start our ascent to board the world’s first revolving cable car, reaching the peak of 10,000 feet and the highest viewpoint in central Switzerland - Mount Titlis. Visit the Glacier Grotto or enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the sun terrace. Weather permitting you could take a stroll on the latest attraction at Mt. Titlis. Later we visit the town of Lucerne, to see the Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument. Overnight stay in Central Switzerland. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Trummelbach Falls,Jungfraujoch- Top of Europe and Interlaken
Today, we travel among the towering peaks of Switzerland's Bernese Oberland to Lauterbrunen, where a cogwheel train carries you up to Europe’s highest-altitude train station, situated in a UNESCO-listed Alpine wilderness. The 50-minute train ride winds through the Kleine Scheidegg Mountain pass in the Burnese Alps. Upon arrival at Jungfraujoch, situated at an elevation of 11,333 feet, disembark at the Top of Europe and head to the Alpine Sensation — a round-tour subway opened to mark the centenary of the Jungfrau Railway. Head to the Ice Palace for a glacier walk and stop at the Sphinx Observatory for sweeping views of Europe's longest glacier: Aletsch Glacier. From viewing platforms, enjoy a 360-degree panorama of this winter wonderland draped in a breathtaking display of ice and snow. On a clear day, look beyond to the mountain peaks of neighboring Italy and France. We proceed to the town of Interlaken, the scene of many “Bollywood” films, where you have some time to browse through the shops & explore the beauty of Interlaken. Overnight stay in Central Switzerland. (B, L, D)
Day 8: Visit to Black Forest. View the Spectacular Rhine Falls. Orientation tour of Zurich.
This morning, we proceed to Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls - Europe’s biggest and most spectacular Rhine falls. Later relax in your coach as we drive to the heart of Black Forest known for its picturesque woods mostly consisting of pines and firs. You will be enthralled at the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of black forest. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Later we proceed to back to Zurich. On arrival proceed for an orientation tour of this amazing city. See the Romanesque Church Gross Munster, Gothic Church Fraumunster, Lake Promenade, Opera house etc. Overnight stay in Central Switzerland. (B, L, D)
Day 9: Return Home with Eternal Memories J
Today after breakfast, we check-out and proceed to Airport for our return flight to India. The tour ends, and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour. (B)
Sightseeing and Inclusions:
- Guided Tour of Paris with Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower at 3rd Level
- Paris by night tour
- Disneyland (Disney Park or Disney studio)
- Paris to Switzerland by Superfast TGV Train
- Orientation tour of Geneva
- Orientation tour of Montreux
- Cruise on Lake Lucerne
- Orientation tour of Zurich
- Orientation tour of Bern
- Orientation tour of Interlaken
- Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch in Cog train – Top of Europe
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with cliff Walk
- Orientation tour of Lucerne
- View the magnificent Rhine falls
- Black Forest: Visit to Titisee, Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clock outlet; scenic drive to Black Forest
- Surat – Mumbai – Surat by a/c vehicle either seating or sleeper
- Return economy class airfare & taxes ex. Mumbai
- 8 Nights Hotel Accommodations with Breakfast as per the Itinerary
- Daily Continental buffet breakfast
- 2 Indian Jain / vegetarian Lunches
- 8 Indian Jain/vegetarian/non-vegetarian dinners
- Coach Service for the entire duration of the tour
- Normal visa charges of Schengen Countries
- Service of Caring Indian Tour Manager from “The Global Wizard Holidays”for the duration of the tour
- Overseas Medical Insurance up to 60 years of age
- Driver Tips 27 Euros included in the tour cost
- 6 % Service Tax
- Anything extra which is not specifically mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expense such as cold drink, mineral water, laundry etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Porterage throughout the tour (one must carry his/her luggage to his/her own)
Payment Terms & Conditions:
- Initial deposit - Rs. 50,000/- at the time of booking
- 1st Part Payment 50% of the tour cost at least 60 days prior
- Balance payment 30 days prior departure
- 50000 Rs. Deposit will be non-refundable in any caseonce the booking is confirmed.
- 45 to 30 Days prior to Departure date 50 % of the Tour Cost
- 29 Days to 15 Days prior to Departure 75 % of the Tour Cost
- Within 14 Days of Departure 100% of the Tour Cost
Cancellation Policy In case of Visa Refusal by the any of below two embassy:
- Before 30 Days of Departure:
- In case of Europe Visas refusal – Cancellation Rs. 20, 000/- per person
- In case of UK Visas refusal – Cancellation Rs.25, 000/- per person
- Within 30 Days of Departure: Normal cancellation policy will be applicable.
- Please note that there will be no refund, reduction in the cost for any un-utilized services forming part of the tour.
- Please note that company holds the rights to change alter or amend the itinerary and hotels without prior notice.
- In case of cancellation you would be provided credit note which can be utilized in any international tour within the span of 6 months.
- In the event of any currency fluctuations of more than 1%, or amendments in any local currency and/or Government taxes, “The Global Wizard Holidays” reserves the right to amend prices accordingly. The exchange rates used on this offer are as per the above Offer Date.
- All offered hotels are subject to availability at the time of reservations. We will endeavor to do our best to confirm in the offered hotels, or similar.
- Cost of meals, sightseeing, entrance fee & excursion tickets not included other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. is excluded
- In the event of a trade fair, conferences, or public event taking place during the dates of travel we may need to house the group away from the affected area/s in order to avoid supplementary charges.
- Government Service Tax on total package cost is extra.
- Breakfasts taken before 07:00 hours may incur supplementary charges or a Boxed Breakfast will be provided. No reduction in the price will be provided for missed breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. The coach services are per group and not for individual travel. All arrivals, departures and services are applicable for a group booking only. Standard check-in time at the hotels is 1500hrs and check out time is 1100hrs.
- Touring coaches are at the disposal of the group every day indicated for the services stipulated in the itinerary but the use of these is limited to a 12 hour period per day. The driver may only drive for a maximum of 9 hours within the total 12 hours at disposal and after a 4.5 hours’ drive, must have a break of 45 minutes. Thus, if the group commences use of the coach at 8.00 am, they must be finished back at the hotel by 8.00 pm and so on. Drivers must have a mandatory minimum of 11 hours consecutive resting period overnight so if the group returns to the hotel at 10:00 pm the driver cannot commence driving again until 9:00 am the following day. Tour hours must not contravene any legally permitted maximum hours.
- As per EU Law all passengers, including children of any age, when using any coach service provided, must be seated & wear a seat belt where provided.
- The standard “The Global Wizard Holidays” Terms & Conditions applies.
We Wish You a Happy Journey