• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian meals.
• Enjoy game drive at Amboseli National Park.
• Stay a night at The Ark Lodge and have opportunity to view animals in the night at the salt-lick.
• Spend a night at Naivasha Country Club.
• Stay 02 nights in Masai Mara.
• Explore Kenya's finest Nature reserve - Masai Mara.
• Stay 01 night in Nairobi.
• To get to know the city better enjoy an orientation tour of Nairobi.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Afternoon game drive.
• Day at leisure.
• Day at leisure.
• Early morning game drive.
• After game drive.
• Orientation tour of Nairobi.
• 01 night at Amboseli Sopa Lodge or similar in Amboseli.
• 01 night at The Ark Lodge or similar in Aberdare.
• 01 night at Lake Naivasha Country Club or similar in Lake Naivasha.
• 02 nights at Mara Leisure Camp or similar in Masai Mara.
• 01 night at Hotel Amber Regency or similar in Nairobi.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 06 Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Lunches.
• 06 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry Kenya visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 7, 13
November 2016 : 17
December 2016 : 24, 30
January 2017 : 12
February 2017 : 16
March 2017 : 9
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.