• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 02 nights in Kuala Lumpur – the capital of Malaysia.
• Visit Batu Caves - Site of a Hindu temple and shrine.
• Day trip to Genting Highlands to enjoy the snow in the Snow World.
• Stay 03 nights in Singapore – The Lion City.
• Get mesmerised by the sound and light show – Wings of the Time.
• Enjoy a guided city tour of Singapore, understanding the culture and lifestyle of the city.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Guided City Tour.
• Snow World at Genting Highlands.
• Visit to Batu Caves.
• Sentosa with Guide (Admission + Cable Car Ride + Wings Of Time).
• Guided City Tour.
• 02 nights at Hotel Plaza or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
• 03 nights at Hotel Chancellor or similar in Singapore.
• Daily Continental Buffet Breakfast.
• 05 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry Malaysia visa.
• Single entry Singapore visa.
Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 21, 28
November 2016 : 4, 18
December 2016 : 23, 30
January 2017 : 20
February 2017 : 17
March 2017 : 24
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.