• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 01 night in Auckland.
• Get familiar with the sights of the city on an orientation tour of Auckland.
• Get impressed by Auckland War Memorial Museum building.
• Stay 02 nights in Rotorua.
• Be amazed at the sight of tiny glow worms at the Waitomo Caves.
• Enjoy a day exploring Rotorua.
• Come close to nature at Rainbow Springs Nature Park.
• Get amazed watching the mud pools bubbling, boiling and geysers shooting steam at the Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley.
• Stay 03 nights in Queenstown - the Adventure capital of New Zealand.
• Discover the magic of Milford Sound on a cruise in the spectacular Fiordland World Heritage Area.
• Marvel at the sight of the New Zealand’s highest peak – Mount Cook.
• Stay 01 night in Christchurch.
• Enjoy an orientation tour of the city of Christchurch.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Panoramic City Tour.
• Waitomo for tour of Glow-worm Caves.
• Te Puia Thermal Reserves.
• Rainbow Springs.
• Agrodome farm show + Farm tour.
• Milford Sound Cruise.
• See Mt Cook National Park.
• Orientation City Tour.
• 01 night at Hotel Crowne Plaza or similar in Auckland.
• 02 nights at Hotel Millennium or similar in Rotorua.
• 03 nights at Hotel Copthorne Hotel Lakefront or similar in Queenstown.
• 01 night at Hotel Chateau on the Park or similar in Christchurch.
• Daily buffet breakfast.
• 05 Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Lunches.
• 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry New Zealand visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
November 2016 : 7, 28
December 2016 : 19
January 2017 : 2, 9, 30
February 2017 : 27
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of NZD 03 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and Other taxes as applicable.