• New Zealand is one of the youngest country in the world.
• New and innovative approach toward learning place it on a whole new level.
• New Zealand study qualifications impart a prime place in world business.
• New Zealand education system is based on British System which is why it is one of the top-notch study destination abroad.
• Institutions and Universities have staff dedicated to students ensure their time.
• New Zealand’s lifestyle is happy and successful.
• It is situated in the southern part of the globe, so it does not experience extreme weather conditions.
• New Zealand’s literacy rate is 99% and education system follows high standards.
• One year open work permit after one year study.
• Work Visa for spouse in selected courses.
• Quality of education is monitored by NZ Govt. and New Zealand Qualification Authority.
• Students can earn while they learn as they are allowed to work 20 hours per week during study period.
• Apply with / without IELTS.
• No Application Fees.
• Fast Process Under FTS (Fund Transfer Scheme) Rules.
• Fees Pay After Visa Approval.
• No Old Funds Required.
• All Courses are available.
• After Study work permit and PR available.
• Spouse can apply together.
Duration in Year
IELTS / TOEFL Requirement
|Diploma Level – 5||1-2||Feb-July||NZ $12,000/Year||12th||5.5 Band|
|Diploma Level – 6||1-2||Feb – July||NZ $12,000/Year||12th||5.5 Band|
|Diploma Level – 7||1 Yr||Feb- July||NZ $ 17,000 /Year||Bachelors degree||6.0 with no bands less than 6.0|
|Diploma Level – 8||1-2 Yr||Feb – July||NZ $ 21,000/Year||Bachelors degree + two years of work experience||6.5 with no bands less than 6.0|