• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian meals.
• Spent 03 nights in Cairo - capital of Egypt.
• Experience the spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Giza Pyramids.
• Enjoy guided city tour of Alexendria on your day trip to Alexendria.
• Experience the lights and sounds of the city on your guided city tour of Cairo.
• Visit Egyptian Museum with entrance to the Mummy room.
• Shop at the Khan El Khalili Bazaar - popular with locals as well as tourist.
• Enjoy city tour of Aswan.
• Spent 03 nights on 05 star cruise on the Nile river.
• Visit to Abu Simbel and Temple of Kom Ombo.
• Visit Edfu - Temple of Luxor.
• View the Esna Lock from onboard your cruise.
• Spend 01 night in Luxor - known as world’s greatest open-air museum.
• Visit Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple.
• Affectionate, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Sound & light show at Giza Pyramid.
• Day trip to Alexendria.
• Guided City Tour of Cairo.
• Egyptian Museum with entrance to Mummy room.
• Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
• Guided City Tour.
• Abu Simbel and Temple of Kom Ombo.
• Edfu – Temple of Luxor.
• Esna Lock.
• Valley of the Kings.
• Hatshepsut Temple.
• 03 nights at Hotel Pyramids Park or similar in Cairo.
• 03 nights on 05 Star Cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
• 01 night at Hotel Sheraton Luxor or similar in Luxor.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 05 Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Lunches.
• 07 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry Egypt visa.
• Cost of visas including documentation, processing and Consulate fee as of 30th June 2016. Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the passengers.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 7, 11
November 2016 : 15
December 2016 : 25, 27
January 2017 : 10
February 2017 : 14
March 2017 : 21
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and other taxes as applicable.