• Value for money holidays that you will cherish for a lifetime.
• Comfortable and conveniently located hotels.
• Relish buffet breakfast daily.
• Delicious unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian meals.
• Stay 03 nights in Cape Town.
• Enjoy sightseeing of the city of Cape Town, including visit to Table Mountain - world’s New 7 Wonders of Nature.
• Enjoy an African sunset, at the iconic Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, South Africa's most-visited spot.
• See the wonders of Cape Town on your Peninsula Tour.
• Meet the Penguins at Boulders Beach on your visit to Simon’s Village.
• Stay 02 nights in the city of Knysna.
• Enjoy a scenic drive on the Garden route to Knysna.
• Enjoy a daytrip to Oudtshoorn - ‘Feather Capital of the World’.
• Visit Congo Caves - South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders.
• Stay 02 nights in Sun City – The Kingdom of Pleasure.
• Spend the day exploring this Man Made city or trying your luck at the Casino and Entertainment Centre.
• Stay 01 night in Johannesburg.
• Spend the day at the biggest theme park in South Africa – Gold Reef City and get transported to the gold rush era.
• Get familiar with the sights and sound on the orientation tour of the biggest city and capital of South Africa – Johannesburg.
• An efficient, multilingual and skilled Indian Travel Professional will be travelling with you throughout your tour.
• Visit to Table Mountain (weather permitting).
• Guided city tour of Cape Town – Houses of Parliament, Company Gardens, etc.
• Castle of Good Hope.
• Full day Peninsula Tour – Hout Bay Seal Island Cruise (weather permitting), Chapmans peak drive, Cape of Good Hope, Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Simons Town.
• Bartolomeu Dias Museum.
• Post Office Tree.
• Sunset Cruise.
• Cango Cave.
• Ostrich Farm.
• Cango Wildlife Ranch.
• Orientation city tour of Johannesburg.
• Gold Reef City – Standard tour (closed on Mon & Tue).
• 03 nights at Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore / Inn on the Square or similar in Cape Town.
• 02 nights at Hotel Knysna Log Inn or similar in Knysna.
• 02 nights at Sun City Main Hotel or similar in Sun City.
• 01 night at Hotel Southern Sun / Centurion Lake Hotel or similar in Johannesburg.
• Daily Buffet Breakfast.
• 07 Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Lunches.
• 08 Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non - Vegetarian Dinners.
• Return Economy Class group airfare as per itinerary (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
• Cost of your ticket taxes (Presently calculated as prevailing on 30th June 2016).
Normal insurance charges for the duration of the tour are included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those passengers who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Single entry South Africa visa.
• This cost includes documentation, processing and consulate fees.
The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 25 full paying passengers travelling together In the event that the group size is less than 25 passengers you will be given an option of travelling on another departure date.
October 2016 : 29
November 2016 : 19
December 2016 : 10, 24
January 2017 : 21
February 2017 : 18
March 2017 : 25
• The cost of the Passport, POE charges, etc.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, mineral/bottled water, food & drink not in the regular menus provided by us, mini bar and telephone calls.
• Tips to guides, drivers, hotel waiters, etc. of USD 05 per person per day for the duration of the tour.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in the ‘What your tour price includes’.
• Government Service Taxes and Other Taxes as applicable.